North Florida OBGYN at St. Vincents offers Specialized Services in Obstetric & Gynecological Medical Care that include:
- Routine Well Woman Care – We care for women of all ages, from adolescence through geriatrics.
- Comprehensive Pregnancy Care – We are proficient in the management of low risk to high-risk pregnancies and we treat all of our OB patients in a personalized manner.
- Family Planning – We have expertise in contraceptive choices and family planning.
- 3D Mammography – State of the art – The science behind 3D Mammography allows clinicians to see detail within the breast they could never see before.
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery – The da Vinci System is powered by robotic technology that allows the surgeon’s hand movements to be translated into smaller, precise movements of tiny instruments inside the patient’s body and enables surgeons to perform operations through a few small incisions.
- Laser Surgery – We have expertise in minimally invasive gynecology surgery including Laser Surgery that uses laser light to remove diseased tissues or treat bleeding blood vessels.
- Laparoscopic Surgery – Laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive surgery with the assistance of a video camera and several thin instruments. During the surgical procedure, small incisions of up to half an inch are made and plastic tubes called ports are placed through these incisions.
- Menopausal Disorders – We care for women throughout their lives and have expertise in menopausal management with and without medication use, and also health issues which women encounter as they age.
- Menstrual Disorders – The cause of menstrual disorders vary for each woman and will often depend on the duration of the problem, the age of the woman, her specific medical history, her physical exam, and her ultrasound examination.
We invite you to call us today at 904-387-9577 to discuss your medical needs and to schedule an appointment or consultation with one of our physicians.